Ok. Like so many other people, I decided to start a blog. Not sure if anyone will follow it, and quite honestly, if no one does, that's okay. It's mostly a way of journaling for me.
So, a bit about me. My name is Jennifer. I am 38 years old and I have 2 daughters - Emma (who is 10) and Lucy (who is 4). I've been married to my wonderful husband for 14 years.
I want this blog to be just about my life, discovering who Jesus wants me to be. I'm becoming more spiritual as I get older. I realize it's not my life to lead, but it belongs to Jesus, so that's who I want to live it for. Doing what He wants me to do, be who He wants me to be. And I'll be happier than I've ever been doing it. I realize that the life He's given me isn't going to be all fun and parties (I'm not a party person, anyway. I can't stand crowds) He's already told me numerous times life will be hard. But I'm 100% positive that He will be there every step of the way, helping me.
No comments:
Post a Comment